Current Power is an international supplier of high power electrical equipment and automation for the energy, marine, and mining industries. These industries all have demanding requirements for reliability and safety. We specialize in supplying high power variable frequency drives, switchgear, packaged electrical buildings, and PLC automation that is uniquely suited for the application and environment. The growth of our business has been largely built upon repeat customers and word of mouth referrals.
Current Power believes that it has a profound responsibility to both customers and employees. We believe that a quality workforce is essential to supplying quality products and providing world class service to customers.
OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Low voltage variable frequency drives
- Medium voltage variable frequency drives
- Switchgear and power distribution systems
- Packaged electrical buildings
- Generator control systems
- PLC automated controls
- Load flow, harmonic analysis, coordination, and short circuit studies
- Field engineering, commissioning, and emergency service
Our 36,000 square feet manufacturing facility includes 22,500 square feet of climate controlled space, two 60,000 lb. bridge cranes, a large hard-packed yard for heavy equipment, and a high power test area. The facility sits on 5 acres in NW Houston, 1 mile from the beltway, and a 20 minute drive from Bush Intercontinental Airport.